Digital Smile Design workshop On March 31, 2017. Book tickets below
A day studying Digital Smile Design with Ewan Bramley and Jonathan Fine.
The Richard Irvin Building
Tyne & Wear
The aims of the day
To help the practice principal fast track the introduction of Digital Smile Design to their practice including:
- context and catchment for the proposition — why it’s so compelling from the patient perspective
- the size of the opportunity — a clear insight into the cost base and profitability
- generating new patients — the marketing system
- ethical standards and managing patient expectations
- how it works from a process perspective
- the patient journey
- the team you need
- the facilities you need
- the investment and technology required
- the minimum clinical skill sets required
- ultimate patient value
- why it will work for you
There will be lots of time for questions and interactions — this is a very practical workshop with a small number of delegates.
Email [email protected] or call +44 (0)1326 330 500 for your ticket.
When they can try before they buy with DSD, eight out of 10 patients do choose a treatment plan. Very often that’s direct veneers costing £1-2k or indirect veneers worth up to £6k — click to read more
“8 out of 10 patients buy a treatment plan when they see it first with DSD”
Ewan Bramley, Ewan Bramley Dental Care