Building an experienced, reliable team is an essential part of practice growth.
From drafting a clear job description, to advertising and shortlisting, recruitment can take up a considerable amount of your valuable time. Let Fine Company handle the entire process, so you can focus on running your practice and interviewing only the most suitable candidates.
Fee: £365 + VAT
- Creation of job description
- Research of recruitment channels from Indeed to local press
- Composition and writing of advertisements
- Placing of all advertisements and posts
- Handling of all inbound traffic and attributing a suitability score
- Contacting shortlist of applicants and setting up of interview appointments
- Linkedin and Facebook checks on all profiles of shortlisted candidates
- Provision of interview guide and scoring system
- Writing to unsuccessful applicants to let them know that they have not been successful
Case Study: Aquae Sulis Dental
Aquae Sulis approached us as they wanted team support, a branding refresh and a new website to support their business goals
Take a look at the work we have carried out so far.