[us_image_slider ids=”233″ autoplay=”1″ autoplay_period=”3″]
Shields Dental & Implant clinic was established in 2008. The practice grew steadily into an established, profitable implant and advanced dental practice. The team found they hit a plateau in terms of growth by 2015, with both partners reaching maximum capacity clinically.
Double the size of the business within 3 years.
Work towards continuous growth. Aim to take new patients from 20 each month to 75 each month.
Goal achieved within 18 months.
For more information, visit www.shieldsdentalclinic.ie
- Become numbers driven as a business – 4 weekly including EBIT reporting
- Increase production capacity – recruit Associates
- New web site / signage
- Interior / exterior makeover
- Create an additional surgery
- Introduce a robust marketing system
- Expand treatment modalities
- Become patient-centric in terms of service delivery – open 7 days
- Introduce treatment coordinator – highly developed patient journey
- Introduce dental shop