[us_image_slider ids=”108″ autoplay=”1″ autoplay_period=”3″]
Gerwyn and Angela owned a small NHS practice on the 2nd floor of a Glasgow tenement building. The practice was in a gentle decline although it was providing an acceptable level of income.
Grow to £750k sales within 3 years.
Sell the NHS practice and open a retail-orientated, front line dental practice.
The practice is on track to achieve the goals set in the timescale outlined.
For more information please contact Buttercup 7 Day Dental on 0141 334 4550 or visit www.buttercup7daydental.co.uk
- Be a ‘disrupter’ – open 7 days
- Locate in high traffic location on a retail strip with parking
- 1500 sq. ft format – 3 surgerys with space for a 4th / de-con room / team room / business hub and patient lounge
- Create a retail ‘energetic’ dental brand that appeals to all – young / old / family / singles
- Create a memorable retail environment – feels like a coffee shop
- Create remarkable patient journey
- New web site / signage
- Invest heavily in search and social media marketing
- launch 48 sheet poster campaign in the catchment area
- Sell up from NHS base